Monday, October 16, 2006

I spent this past weekend up in Oakland, soaking up the good home vibes. Linda met me at the airport, and the boys and Cheryl met us for dinner. Saturday morning Linda and I went to services together.

Sukkot is over, but I am touched by the degree to which my home and family are a "sukkat shalom," a shelter of peace, for me.

Now I am back at school, trying to figure out whether I'd be better off doing a Talmud project using Word or Excel, no kidding. I may have become proficient in Hebrew, but I'm still fighting with my software!

Oh, and NEWS! Fridge Door Torah is now up and running on my website. It's a program for learning Torah and prayer book Hebrew at home, as a family. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Linda F. just forwarded me the link here so I wanted to say Hi and let you know I'll be reading.

School is going well, busy with midterms right now. I have my own blog at http://www.paperdollygirl.com for my craft stuff and travel photos.

xo